What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R7 Mon - St Geo Illa 14-12 Sydney @ SCG

Round 7: St Geo Illa v Sydney

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
laughing-homer.gif
LOL!

horrie hastings

First Grade
All i can say about today is it was the first time i have ever got hot chips at the SCG, so hot as burn the roof of your mouth hot.

One of the worst games i have ever seen Toups play but i'm not going to bag him as they were plenty of stinkers out there today. I hope he proves me wrong but Momo adds basically nothing to the backline of the Roosters. i wish the Morris twins could have played forever, they are sadly missed.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
It’s a funny thing.. I hate the Panthers. I hate the Storm. I hate your mob Manly.

But everything pales into comparison when I watch the Roosters play. I despise that club.
Hey I know we have sucked lately but what Tus?

Valheru

Coach
All i can say about today is it was the first time i have ever got hot chips at the SCG, so hot as burn the roof of your mouth hot.

One of the worst games i have ever seen Toups play but i'm not going to bag him as they were plenty of stinkers out there today. I hope he proves me wrong but Momo adds basically nothing to the backline of the Roosters. i wish the Morris twins could have played forever, they are sadly missed.

Toops has been sensational the other 6 games so this is definitely a forgive performance. He knew he should have been binned and was rattled from there.

Momo is the real issue in the backline as you say, that drop ball for the dragons 2nd try was pathetic, he was barely under any pressure and his defence has been abysmal and any attacking raids to the left get snuffed out quickly because he isn't moving at pace. I don't like the option of moving Sualli to centre and Kevin to wing though as I thought Sualli was very good at wing yesterday playing his best game to date and ran the ball from our own end quite well. A Tupou/Sualli 1-2 punch will be pretty epic by the end of the season IMO. I think the best option is to bring Keighran in, he was defensively solid there last year and although he didn't light the world on fire in attack, he played his role and he offers another goal kicking option as well.

yobbo84

First Grade
Toops has been sensational the other 6 games so this is definitely a forgive performance. He knew he should have been binned and was rattled from there.

Momo is the real issue in the backline as you say, that drop ball for the dragons 2nd try was pathetic, he was barely under any pressure and his defence has been abysmal and any attacking raids to the left get snuffed out quickly because he isn't moving at pace. I don't like the option of moving Sualli to centre and Kevin to wing though as I thought Sualli was very good at wing yesterday playing his best game to date and ran the ball from our own end quite well. A Tupou/Sualli 1-2 punch will be pretty epic by the end of the season IMO. I think the best option is to bring Keighran in, he was defensively solid there last year and although he didn't light the world on fire in attack, he played his role and he offers another goal kicking option as well.
Put contact lenses on Momo to make him see every opponent as red-and-green, bloke is useless against everyone except us...

Latest posts