What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R8 Sat - Warriors 21-20* Canberra @ Moreton Daily

Round 8: Warriors v Canberra

• Warriors

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raiders miss the skills and experience of Hodgson they are going to be in a big hole next year with gone
this
while his best football is behind him , he has qualities & experience you can't replace ...
The guy would have calmed the side down over the last few close losses

we still get pumped by the Storm & penrith

we beat the cows ( in canberra) & the warriors today

GongPanther

Referee
We have literally no power at the club. It's a hillbilly property empire that plays some footy on the side
If that is the case, protest outside the home games and the club. Be proactive and change will happen because they, and the NRL fans at large, can't ignore the fans.

this
while his best football is behind him , he has qualities & experience you can't replace ...
The guy would have calmed the side down over the last few close losses

we still get pumped by the Storm & penrith

we beat the cows ( in canberra) & the warriors today
Better service out of dummy half too means you make more metres.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The terrible sport called Nelson from Melbourne, can run elbows up and knees high, no problem.

Any other teams player and on report - which they should be.

But for Nelson that is just a normal run, carry on

BTW these teams we all watch, train all week and do nothing else than prepare for 80 minutes once a week and there is 10080 minutes in week.

Yet they are lazy, lose concentration, make so many errors.

Deadset.

the Raiders in their 41st season have only got the spoon once .. their inaugural year 1982
they've also only sacked one coach too , favourite son David Furner

i think some firsts are about to be repeated unfortunately
Stick is as stale & flat with this group as a pommy beer left out of the fridge in January

he needs a change
the club does too
its time

BadnMean

Juniors
the Raiders in their 41st season have only got the spoon once .. their inaugural year 1982
they've also only sacked one coach too , favourite son David Furner

i think some firsts are about to be repeated unfortunately
Stick is as stale & flat with this group as a pommy beer left out of the fridge in January

he needs a change
the club does too
its time

How many MORE times can Ricky say he knows the reason/solution for X issue but refuse to say what it is, before the browbeaten journos actually ask a follow up question and say, "Yeah, nah, just tell us what it is this time because it's been this answer since 2020..."

How many MORE times can Ricky say he knows the reason/solution for X issue but refuse to say what it is, before the browbeaten journos actually ask a follow up question and say, "Yeah, nah, just tell us what it is this time because it's been this answer since 2020..."
he has ..... no.. answers
someone else might

stick doesn't

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
But every week there is a player on the opposition (or referee or fan base) who does something that Canberra fans don’t like and is blamed for Canberra losing, and isn’t welcome in Canberra any more.

The nation’s capital must be a pretty lonely p

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Right; so you are trying to say that the refs were biased in favour of the Raiders. Warriors unlucky to be taken to GP.
No, you know that’s not what I’m saying.

The game was a dogs breakfast.
The game deserved to be a draw, the warriors certainly didn’t deserve the win. Neither team “deserved” the win, both were absolute piss. The only thing that made it watchable was the unpredictability, the closeness and knowing someone was going to drop the ball at any moment.

NZ
Completed 26/44 sets.
24 missed tackles
17 errors.
Raiders
28/40 sets
19 missed tackles
18 errors

I’ll ask again, why wasn’t that tackle penalised?

No, you know that’s not what I’m saying.

The game was a dogs breakfast.
The game deserved to be a draw, the warriors certainly didn’t deserve the win. Neither team “deserved” the win, both were absolute piss. The only thing that made it watchable was the unpredictability, the closeness and knowing someone was going to drop the ball at any moment.

NZ
Completed 26/44 sets.
24 missed tackles
17 errors.
Raiders
28/40 sets
19 missed tackles
18 errors

I’ll ask again, why wasn’t that tackle penalised?
Maybe because Paps didn’t rush in with a swinging arm here?

I know where you are going here but it’s a ridiculous take. Lodge got hit in the head and got a penalty.

Latest posts