What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R8 Sat - Warriors 21-20* Canberra @ Moreton Daily

Round 8: Warriors v Canberra

• Warriors

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Since when did Euan Aitken learn to pass?

@This Year? plz assess
It definitely wasn't while he was at the Dragons. Maybe he's learnt to let it go like I never could 😅

If anyone needs to know why any Raiders fans have mental health issues, they'd understand after watching that game.
For the Warriors that win will start the healing to get over the absolute gaping that got spat and peed in last week.
Deserved a draw IMO but RL gods are cruel merkins.

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Maybe because Paps didn’t rush in with a swinging arm here?

I know where you are going here but it’s a ridiculous take. Lodge got hit in the head and got a penalty.
So you've moved your position to the action of the arm before contact is made (wether it is secondary or not).

I'm not a physics professor, but isn't Paps arm swinging when making that tackle?

The reality is, (in my opinion) the tackle on Lodge didn't warrant a penalty & the Warriors were gifted the result..

Diesel

Coach
after Lawnton sent off in the Msnly/Souths game, did the tackle on Walsh in the first half need someone in the bin?

Diesel

Coach
no wonder there is a culture issue at the Raiders when the cosch has a dig at the other side for their faults.

Stuart: That whole second half was undisciplined, lacked any quality execution. It was very disappointing, I’m glad they were as bad as us

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
It definitely wasn't while he was at the Dragons. Maybe he's learnt to let it go like I never could 😅

If anyone needs to know why any Raiders fans have mental health issues, they'd understand after watching that game.
For the Warriors that win will start the healing to get over the absolute gaping that got spat and peed in last week.
Deserved a draw IMO but RL gods are cruel merkins.
Honestly, as a Warriors fan, it doesn't really. We were HOPELESS. We beat a just as hopeless team.

edabomb

First Grade
Still waiting for the Warriors fans on social media to have an epic whinge and say they should protest the result cos of a dodgy call. Or is that only the case when it goes against them? 😆

edabomb

First Grade
I agree, Whighton should have been binned.
Lodge too. Any dangerous play where an opponent has to go off for an HIA should be a binning.

I don't think officiating cost us the match btw. Same as I don't think it cost the Warriors vs Easts, just funny the epic whinge their fans had.

Lodge too. Any dangerous play where an opponent has to go off for an HIA should be a binning.

I don't think officiating cost us the match btw. Same as I don't think it cost the Warriors vs Easts, just funny the epic whinge their fans had.
Absolutely.

Ricky should try scrapping his halftime speeches, they don't seem to inspire hope.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Still waiting for the Warriors fans on social media to have an epic whinge and say they should protest the result cos of a dodgy call. Or is that only the case when it goes against them? 😆
Haha, like this isn't the characteristic of all 16 clubs. Just some of them don't lose a lot. We do.

edabomb

First Grade
Haha, like this isn't the characteristic of all 16 clubs. Just some of them don't lose a lot. We do.
I do think the Warriors fans go overboard with the victim mentality haha. I'm waiting for a threat to secede from the NRL and reform the Lion Red Cup next time a 50/50 goes against them.

Latest posts