What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indycar 2022

Parra

Referee
It's back!

Scott McLaughlin gets his first pole. Power alongside.

Worth getting up at 4am for this one.

nöyd

Staff member
Didn't get up but just seen highlights on youtube.

Well done to the lad. Needs to work on his celebrations and where he sits for post race interviews though lol

Parra

Referee
Great race in Texas. All the concerns about the track addressed. What a race, what a finish. Some great sportsmanship to top it off.

Good to see McLaughlin get beat, but I'm worried that he's gonna be really good and we are gonna have another 15 or so years of a kiwi dominating Indy lol.

Happy for Will that he's finishing high so far when not winning when he usually just goes all out for the win.

What a circle jerk of a fake "sport".

Rather watch paint dry, grass grow or dishes dry in the wind.

FMD those Yank merkins are easily amused.

Parra

Referee
Just watched it now. Power did well. Was a very interesting race in terms of strategy. I love a good rivalry, so good to see Rahal and Grosjean bump a bit haha.
Power was drive of the day for me. Scott M got some good points and is right there in the driver standings. Really enjoying this season.

Not a good day for Will unfortunately. I lost a bit of interest in the race due to a mix of Will doing shit and the live stream I found constantly playing up.

Parra

Referee
All the Penske cars had a poor run. Dixon looked like he had it this time. Great finish.

Parra

Referee
Will Power is the champ!

What a season. Great drive from Newgarden from the back. Gave it everything. Ericsson gave it heaps as well. Great title fight and great result.

So stoked for him. After so many seasons of being too aggressive, he chilled out a bit, drove consistently and got it done. Amazing to see him get his second championship so many years after his first.

Latest posts