What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R9 Fri - Penrith 20-22 Parramatta @ BlueBet

Round 9: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Was referring to the excitement of the contest. And we are the neutrals second team, as it was indicated by a poll via the DT edited by P. Rothfield esq.

Sounding like a souffs supporter, ignorance is bliss and no one likes the Penrith players.

The foxtel commentators were so embarrassing post game going on about how good cleary was. His crap defence cost them a game. for a minute I thought it was flanagan out there

GongPanther

Referee
Sounding like a souffs supporter, ignorance is bliss and no one likes the Penrith players.

The foxtel commentators were so embarrassing post game going on about how good cleary was. His crap defence cost them a game. for a minute I thought it was flanagan out there
Carrying a bit of baggage their boy. Like I said, we're 8-1, and the Storm are next up away which will be another hum dinger.

Then we can simply cruise onto the finals as per usual. I hope your Eels are there so we can again, as usual, give it to queen Guffo and the rest of the Eels.

blaza88z

Coach
Carrying a bit of baggage their boy. Like I said, we're 8-1, and the Storm are next up away which will be another hum dinger.

Then we can simply cruise onto the finals as per usual. I hope your Eels are there so we can again, as usual, give it to queen Guffo and the rest of the Eels.

Ease up there, Nabes

Munky

Coach
weather forecast clouds GIF by South Park

Someone2

Juniors
What are feeling after 9rds storm and Penrith both only have one loss and they are both to Parra

Fangs

Coach
And they were singing...my my, this here night the smug died. 🎵

Not even close. We live on. In the shadows.

Latest posts