What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front row future

BLM01

First Grade
I reckon the club should look at Uele or Royce Hunt from the Sharks.
Both still have age size and good motors on their side.
I like that Spencer Leniu? from the Panthers, he has great leg speed and drive
Yes we might have up and comers and Lawrie tries hard but big Francis needs some help and he is flying a bit solo ATM leading the pack leg speed and skittling them making metres

randomdragon

Juniors
Obviously Michael molo is a prospect, think coric and shereb still at least another year off, I’d say for next year molo and hunt added to top 30 but they’re not premier front rowers.

redv13

Bench
Yes we might have up and comers and Lawrie tries hard but big Francis needs some help and he is flying a bit solo ATM leading the pack leg speed and skittling them making metres
100% agree, Saints should make him an offer too good to refuse. Him and Molo would be a superb 1 2 combo

blacksafake

First Grade
I read the other day that his preference is to stay at panthers because of his friendships with others as well as how the club has looked after him.
But yes he’d be a very good signing.

Latest posts