What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R9 Sun - Cronulla 29-10 Warriors @ PointsBet

Round 9: Cronulla v Warriors

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Warriors

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
The Warriors might never win again based on that effort.

I thought I knew smooth brained...but their brains are so smooth they use them to research frictionless environments.

Saxon

Bench
Just remind me again which smooth brained club told Hynes that he was surplus to requirements ?
No club.
He chose to leave because he wasn't first choice halfback. And you can't really say that the guy he couldn't replace isn't going ok.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Heroic effort from Cronulla. They're genuine top 4 contenders. Laughably pathetic from the Warriors. It's efforts like this that make you fear for Rugby League in New Zealand when they dish out heartless pus like that.

Munky

Coach
Heroic effort from Cronulla. They're genuine top 4 contenders. Laughably pathetic from the Warriors. It's efforts like this that make you fear for Rugby League in New Zealand when they dish out heartless pus like that.

And yet they've won more games this year than Brisbane did in 2020.

Mark B

Juniors
The Warriors are awful. I don’t know if DWZ is still on his Canterbury money, if he is that will do me. He would be one of the dumbest footballers to play NRL.

Generalzod

Immortal
The Warriors (my team) are going to get harpooned this week as being a pathetic team and rightly so. What might get lost in all of that is how well the Sharks played tonight. Sharks fans, you have a footy team on your hands. Congratulations on the win and I'll see you on the bandwagon for the finals.
Meth never give up on your team, ive been following the Sharks for years and there really is a light at the end of the tunnel..

t-ba

Post Whore
No club.
He chose to leave because he wasn't first choice halfback. And you can't really say that the guy he couldn't replace isn't going ok.

It's not the Storm he's referring to it's Manly.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
And yet they've won more games this year than Brisbane did in 2020.

giphy.gif