What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets 2022

Stake Removed

First Grade
Interesting clash on weekend in halves Metcalf vs Volkmann both of these players been signed for Warriors next year to play in halves

Inferno

Coach
Nikorima has left and Ash Taylor has retired so Metcalfe has moved up in the pecking order.

shaggs

Coach
Nikorima has left and Ash Taylor has retired so Metcalfe has moved up in the pecking order.
With Volkman, ASI, SJ, there I don’t see metcalf getting a game real soon. I reckon he was insurance for the fullback leaving. But he is staying too.

Stake Removed

First Grade
With Volkman, ASI, SJ, there I don’t see metcalf getting a game real soon. I reckon he was insurance for the fullback leaving. But he is staying too.
It is the warriors so good chance they will all get at least 8 games in the halves

Stake Removed

First Grade
Highlights of yesterdays game vs the Bears.
Young Iro has some shining moments. I might see if the game is up in full.

Iro over 260 metres, was playing in the centres yesterday, he is really coming along.
If we lose Nikora he could be the one to come in be it into centre and Talakai back row, or straight to centre.
I have noticed in Jets that Pele is getting limited minutes.
JC, Hazelton, Rennie all play big minutes, I wonder if he is falling down the pecking order

Marchad

Juniors
Iro over 260 metres, was playing in the centres yesterday, he is really coming along.
If we lose Nikora he could be the one to come in be it into centre and Talakai back row, or straight to centre.
I have noticed in Jets that Pele is getting limited minutes.
JC, Hazelton, Rennie all play big minutes, I wonder if he is falling down the pecking order
I think Pele is going to be the biggest guy in his age group. Who didn’t kick in when he joined the men.

Weaponhead

Coach
Highlights of yesterdays game vs the Bears.
Young Iro has some shining moments. I might see if the game is up in full.

Iro ran some great lines, had good pace in the clear and timed his passing well. He really has embraced the qualities the club looks for in back 5 players. His carries out of trouble are strong, he runs straight and finishes chances. Good to see.

Stake Removed

First Grade
From Bears game in highlights.
Iro was the standout.
Dykes set up couple of tries great pass as well.
I think we are well set going forward got to keep these guys at the club

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Miller didn't play any footy yesterday.
Might be Metcalfe you thinking of.
He did drop a sitter of a bomb that lead to a Bears try as well.
Thanks for the heads-up. Watched the highlights on my phone with no glasses on...could have been Elle MacPherson in the 6 for all I could see. Did notice that spilt bomb. Dufty like.

Latest posts