What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

txta2

Bench
No more mr Nice guy from Fitz, time to raid the Rooters I say. They are in all sorts with cap problems according to beetroot head.

No more mr Nice guy from Fitz, time to raid the Rooters I say. They are in all sorts with cap problems according to beetroot head.
Both of those things will never happen
1- Fitz won't ever do that to the Roosters, they may ask him first if he wants any of their players

2- Slothfield Beetroot gets nothing accordingly right. "Just what I've heard"

Someone posted on the NRL Rumoured Signings page that Kade Dykes is headed to the Tigers.
Only seen highlights of him play on the NSW Rugby League Website but the kid looks pretty handy and has a knack of scoring tries. Might be one we regret leaving.

Special K

Coach
Tigers have a doueihi/laurie problem at fullback. Not sure buying another fullback makes sense. Also you would think given he is only what 19 you would not be rushing it and leaving a good system to go to a basket case. His old man would surely give some advice around that...

Stake Removed

First Grade
Tigers have a doueihi/laurie problem at fullback. Not sure buying another fullback makes sense. Also you would think given he is only what 19 you would not be rushing it and leaving a good system to go to a basket case. His old man would surely give some advice around that...
Tigs haven't offered Laurie extension, apparently another on way to Dolphs.
Doue was to play in halves, a lot will be to do with Brooks as well

Frenzy.

Immortal

His old man left for money when Sharks couldn't pay him enough. He my offer different advice to the lad.

I think he could be kept on as a dev player for another year anyway. Get him in that way.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I don’t know much of him but looked like he weighs as much as a jockey, he has years of development Infront of him.