What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 versus the Titans

justadragon

Bench
i do realise that sullivan is at 14, and i know what im about to say wont happen, but i would really love to see sullivan come on and slot into 7 and send hunt to 9, mbye 14, i think about 20min into the game, that would give us a prime view of the boys and what they can do, finally nearly all three of them together and nearly in their right spots.

This Year?

Immortal
Has Molo been suspended or is he sick was still on the team sheet and nothing updated regarding any suspensions
I just assumed he'd get suspended but he's playing after getting a fine. I think I've been a victim of the conflicting team sheets we had on Tuesday or I've just completely lost my mind 😅

Crush

Coach
Sullivan to 9, I like it.
Hopefully he plays well there, he’s bulked up, nuggety, be nice to see Sloan at fullback as well, Mbye back to 14.
Looking forward to this game, we should be right in it.

denis preston

First Grade
Sullivan to 9, I like it.
Hopefully he plays well there, he’s bulked up, nuggety, be nice to see Sloan at fullback as well, Mbye back to 14.
Looking forward to this game, we should be right in it.
I dont. IMO his potential at half back far outweighs any positives of him playing a full game at 9. The sooner we get him into a playmaker role the better off the team will be.

Crush

Coach
I dont. IMO his potential at half back far outweighs any positives of him playing a full game at 9. The sooner we get him into a playmaker role the better off the team will be.
But we have a halfback, Ben Hunt. He is by far our best player and isn’t going anywhere, he’ll be likely extended as well.
I want Sullivan playing more minutes, happy to see how he goes at 9.

justadragon

Bench
But we have a halfback, Ben Hunt. He is by far our best player and isn’t going anywhere, he’ll be likely extended as well.
I want Sullivan playing more minutes, happy to see how he goes at 9.
sorry crush cant agree with you there, sullivan has been touted as the future 7 and should be there, agree hunt is probably our best player but he is a better 9 than 7 as has been proved at soo level, let our future 7 and 6 build instead of smashing sullivan up in the forwards

Latest posts