What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Canterbury @ Suncorp Stadium, Milton

Who will win? Round 10: Canterbury v Newcastle

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Actually super curious to see how happy AOB is in the post-game conference. I bet it's a big monkey off his back now but that was as ugly as the last 6 weeks.

Yosh

Coach
Croker changed the momentum of game out there today. I want to see much more of Croker. Has many strings to his bow and is playing some great footy out there, instead of just running it one out. Him and Klem should start.

Young is a fantastic winger already. He wouldn't look out of place at the Storm or Panthers. Made a ton of tough runs today. That tackle on the Fox was amazing.

Hoy looks like he gets cramps every game. Does straighten up our attack but is way too pedestrian. Clune's long kicking game is horrendous. I wish Clifford could get his act together. We miss his kicking game.

Jono078

Referee
There was a suggestion that the speed of the game with the new rules didn't suit Klemmer but he seems to be back in top form. Agreed, we must keep him. In fact, there aren't many I'd keep apart from him, Croker and Thompson.
I would actually love to know if Freddy is considering him as a replacement for Saifiti in Origin.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Anyone else notice in the scrum where Dufty knocked it on it should have been a penalty anyway because they only had 5 men in the scrum.

Tom155

Coach
I would actually love to know if Freddy is considering him as a replacement for Saifiti in Origin.
Doubtful doesn’t seem like Klemmer is in favour with Fittler

Reckon he’ll stick with Dsaf not that he deserves it on his form this year

Don’t rate Freddy as a coach at all, really overrated imo

Jono078

Referee
Clune had a poor long kicking game but he did a lot of organising out there which is something we haven’t had.
Is this the first time he played both sides of the field too? Usually Clifford is on the right, but Clune got his try down that side tonight.