What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R10 Sat - Warriors 30-32 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 10: Warriors v South Sydney

• Warriors

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Is that a real question or...?

One of them is unintentional.

I get this, but tbh, I've always found this weird. Offside is offside, whether you intend to do it or not. Obviously, an offence adjudged to be cynical might incur heftier sanction- but I do think accidental offside should be a penalty.

Just had to get on here and lol@souffs …. Lead by 26 and almost get run down by the let’s gone Warriors …

what a disgraceful effort second half

Bazal

Post Whore
I get this, but tbh, I've always found this weird. Offside is offside, whether you intend to do it or not. Obviously, an offence adjudged to be cynical might incur heftier sanction- but I do think accidental offside should be a penalty.

Eh

I reckon it's pretty rough to penalise someone for the bounce or ricochet of the pill

Meth

Staff member
Eh

I reckon it's pretty rough to penalise someone for the bounce or ricochet of the pill

Yep, I get that. But the other side is disadvantaged, even if it is accidental. A penalty seems like the right compensation. Other accidents are penalised.

yobbo84

First Grade
86% completion rate first half, 65% completion rate in the 2nd half.

Absolute hubris from the team to just cruise that 2nd half. We did the same last year in matches too, albeit with a more talented side.

We have zero ruthlessness. I don't give a shit about Reynolds, Bennett, Gagai, Su'A, whoever. We are a mentally weak side that falls apart under pressure and we won't win anything until we change our attitude completely.

Reynolds would likely get us to a prelim but this rubbish attitude across the club would still see us lose.

Sick of our 'softly softly' approach. It cost us premierships and now it could cost us a top 8 position.

Rant over.

Latest posts