What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Coach sacked in 2022

Who joins the centrelink queue first

• Trent Barrett

Votes: 50 46.3%
  • Adam O'Brien

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Ricky Stuart

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Anthony Griffin

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Michael Maguire

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Kevin Walters

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Nathan Brown

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • Justin Holbrook

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

Warriors Fever

Juniors

Chimp

Bench
Gus only said last week 'Trent will be head coach here long after I've left', so if he does go, I wonder if Gus goes too? Or Gus is going to have to say something serious has changed since that quote - it's only 1 game since that quote, so surely just the result can't be enough to move from such a strong show of support.
I did notice after the last few defeats, Gus has posted some stats on Twitter that very much show how poor they've been in the same areas week on week, which I did suspect was Gus's way of warming up that the coach is a big part of the problem, but that went against his quote last week.

JamesRustle

First Grade
I think the bulldogs should let the ex-Manly coach stay on and coach his last game against Manly... just seems a fitting end to his 1st grade coaching career.

Incorrect

Coach
Gus only said last week 'Trent will be head coach here long after I've left', so if he does go, I wonder if Gus goes too? Or Gus is going to have to say something serious has changed since that quote - it's only 1 game since that quote, so surely just the result can't be enough to move from such a strong show of support.
I did notice after the last few defeats, Gus has posted some stats on Twitter that very much show how poor they've been in the same areas week on week, which I did suspect was Gus's way of warming up that the coach is a big part of the problem, but that went against his quote last week.
Gus also tweeted in the off season that Cotric was going nowhere.... Nek minnet Nic is moving in to a rental apartment in downtown ACT....

Dogs Of War

Coach

Maybe that's why Trent resigned. So Gus could stay to his word. He can plead that he never saw this coming.

Knight76

Juniors
5 wins from 34 games is staring death in the face and screaming at it "well come on then lets have it"!