What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Tigers are desperate for backs, we're playing young guys who aren't ready for first grade due to injury. He won't set the world on fire but at least he's got first grade experience, Bulldogs are probably paying a chunk of his freight. As a depth signing I can live with it.

MugaB

Coach
I'm talking attitude, not talent.
Wasnt too impressed with their fullback ladt week absolutely no effort in defence, barely dived at the attackers, naden would have brain it at fullback, admittedly he is a better centre/wing, but he'll do well there, nit sure where you get that attitude call from, he is a very upbeat player, and i wished we kept him at the riff.... but cant keep them all

Angry_eel

First Grade
Tigers are desperate for backs, we're playing young guys who aren't ready for first grade due to injury. He won't set the world on fire but at least he's got first grade experience, Bulldogs are probably paying a chunk of his freight. As a depth signing I can live with it.
f**k in hell, why didn't BA consider him?

Latest posts