What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Round 11 vs Manly

So you reckon that the bench of Makka, Oregon, Marata and Brown won’t all get 30/40 mins each this week ?

Poor Bryce, he’s unwanted at every club, but we give him a lifeline and you guys think that he has some sort of a right of passage for selection and game time ? Poor guy, it must be effcting him mentally.

Bevan French says hi. 👋
The lifeline was the original one year contract. After that he was given a two year extension. Please stop distorting facts to suit your argument.

Gronk

Staff member
The lifeline was the original one year contract. After that he was given a two year extension. Please stop distorting facts to suit your argument.
It would only be a distortion if you could prove that he isn't on a pie n coke contract.

Over to you.

Gronk

Staff member
It's a two year contract. That isn't a lifeline.
When a player is separated from his partner and his kids live in Sydney and when his only chance of employment in his career of choice is UK or France 17,000km away ... it's a lifeline.

How much is his contract ?

Happy MEel

First Grade
When a player is separated from his partner and his kids live in Sydney and when his only chance of employment in his career of choice is UK or France 17,000km away ... it's a lifeline.

How much is his contract ?
Can you show us we were his only Sydney-based option when he re-signed for two more years to prove it was still a lifeline?

Over to you.

Gronk

Staff member
So you can’t…got it.

I guess it’s fine to ask ridiculous questions that can’t be answered and this somehow proves your point. But it’s unfair for the same requirement be placed on you.

That certainly sounds like someone entering a discussion in good faith.
The only thing which is ridilcoulios is merkns flapping about trying to hang a gotcha on the coach over a player somewhere down near 20 in the depth charts.

The mere fact that you guys are running around trying to argue the point with me just silly 😂.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Carty played his best football last year when he was brought just before halftime and got into the rhythm of the game.

The way BA is using him this year is pathetic. He isn't even giving him a chance to succeed.

Fair enough he has issues defensively if thats the case and its a major issue from BA properly using him send him back to reserve grade for a month to prove his worth.

It boggles my mind why did we bother re-signing him at end if last year if this is how he was going to be used and the coaching staff have no faith in his ability to defend.
Maybe the coach just has more faith in others. He has given Cartwright more minutes than plenty of our top 30 players and less than others. Those would be the ones he trusts more.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What about Makatoa, is he better, or just an honest plodder?
If you want some merkin to come in and work hard in the middle while RCG and Barlow have a rest do you want an honest plodder or Bryce Cartwright?

Don’t answer that. I assume that you, like every other idiot, thinks that our attack is the problem rather than our defence, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Simmonson defense is good. He won't be dropped. Russels proven not much yet. He will gave to wait for injuries.
I think the fact Dunster started on Sivo’s side means that he would be the one to make way when Sivo returned. Simonsson is our first choice right winger. Like Scott Morrison.

Happy MEel

First Grade
The only thing which is ridilcoulios is merkns flapping about trying to hang a gotcha on the coach over a player somewhere down near 20 in the depth charts.

The mere fact that you guys are running around trying to argue the point with me just silly 😂.
The only point IALB and I are making is that you’re distorting the facts that his 2 year re-signing is a lifeline contract, to suit your argument.

I actually agree that there’s less need to have Bryce playing this week than previous rounds (although I would still have him on the bench), but at least use facts or logical arguments to establish your point.

Latest posts