What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Round 11 vs Manly

Gronk

Staff member
The only point IALB and I are making is that you’re distorting the facts that his 2 year re-signing is a lifeline contract, to suit your argument.

I actually agree that there’s less need to have Bryce playing this week than previous rounds (although I would still have him on the bench), but at least use facts or logical arguments to establish your point.
It's all very subjective isn't it ? But somehow your subjectivity is correct and mine isn't.

Gronk

Staff member
Pou is Gronky’s white knight lol.
And what does that make you ?

giphy.gif

Seriously, you guys need to find something new to whinge about.

IFR33K

Coach
The only point IALB and I are making is that you’re distorting the facts that his 2 year re-signing is a lifeline contract, to suit your argument.

I actually agree that there’s less need to have Bryce playing this week than previous rounds (although I would still have him on the bench), but at least use facts or logical arguments to establish your point.

Wasn’t it in the media he was in talks with the dragons for this season. I’m sure it was Bryce.

Gronk

Staff member
He played 19 games for us last year. To suggest that someone who did that and signed a two year contract is on a lifeline contract and nowhere near the top 17 is just silly.
More information needed. Did he play in any games when there were zero players in the injured list ?

Gronk

Staff member
Wasn’t it in the media he was in talks with the dragons for this season. I’m sure it was Bryce.
Ah the media. A credible source sometimes, and sometimes not.

Nothing to see here. Typical of the media to make shit up.

I’m about a big a fan as you. Hopefully we can jag some staff that’ll help him improve the team. As for the media, I’m a firm believer of where there’s smoke there’s fire.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
AND Hindy111 does it again. Was it not I who was calling for Brown to be dropped to the bench and start Matterson? Then the peanuts come and threw bullshit stats at me.
Well look what BA has done now?

Carry on people.
So was he wrong then or is he wrong now?

Latest posts