What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Jordan Peterson is busy being an opinionated contrarian prick again. I guess it pays the bills. 🙄

1652741550914.png

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Jordan Peterson is busy being an opinionated contrarian prick again. I guess it pays the bills. 🙄

View attachment 61663
Lets stop pretending.

There's nothing beautiful about being festively plump and we shouldn't pretend otherwise.

Same with fat dudes so this isn't a gender issue. Just take a look at Jack Black as an example. Complete bushpig that has had his fair share of criticism about his appearance.

Does my block in that people react so appallingly to the bleeding obvious. Can we not be honest anymore?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lets stop pretending.

There's nothing beautiful about being festively plump and we shouldn't pretend otherwise.

Same with fat dudes so this isn't a gender issue. Just take a look at Jack Black as an example. Complete bushpig that has had his fair share of criticism about his appearance.

Does my block in that people react so appallingly to the bleeding obvious. Can we not be honest anymore?

you're assuming everyone has the same taste as yourself, which simply is not true

TheRam

Coach
I know that there are a few ‘feeders’ out there but they are in the minority.

So we and I mean as, the whole world we, either have your penchant for the male or female form as you see it to be attractive or alternatively you are some fringe loving feeder.

Wow now that is an extremely narrow point of view there fella.

May I suggest you are WRONG!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So we and I mean as, the whole world we, either have your penchant for the male or female form as you see it to be attractive or alternatively you are some fringe loving feeder.

Wow now that is an extremely narrow point of view there fella.

May I suggest you are WRONG!
You can try but the evidence is firmly stacked in my favour on this one.

I’m not talking about my view. I’m explaining what is well documented and understood when it comes to what the majority of people find attractive.

I don’t see how this is a subject of contention.

Latest posts