What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

the phantom menace

First Grade
I guess this explains why Scummo was forced to campaign presenting himself as his party's main strength and hope, even when the comunity had woken up to his hollow ways... the pack of people in his LNP team are just as bad/even worse!

1652960947989.png

I noticed one of those early voting places and decided to go in. Out in five minutes, maybe even less hassle than voting online. Then straight back into the car and on to 95.3 smooth FM.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
geez Albo is a poor speaker, how the f**k did he ever get voted leader of the Labour party ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
well technically, no

it belongs to the NSW state govt, just ask @hineyrulz,
f u middle finger GIF by Midland

strider

Post Whore
A huge chunk have already voted, as have I. 🇫🇲
Which has nothing to do with what i said

But anyway .... when do they count all the prepolls and postals? ... they used to always bang on about postals getting counted later. Are they just ones that are sent last minute? ... do the prepolls get counted on the night?

Gronk

Staff member
Which has nothing to do with what i said

But anyway .... when do they count all the prepolls and postals? ... they used to always bang on about postals getting counted later. Are they just ones that are sent last minute? ... do the prepolls get counted on the night?
Sorry I didn't bite on your labor trolling.

No votes are counted before 6pm Sat.

strider

Post Whore
Its ok, i found an answer .... some are

This activity is also undertaken in central AEC counting centres where a significant proportion of votes cast at early voting centres will be counted on election night as well.