What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriorrs R11

be55

Juniors
Just on Francis Molo, with all the doom and gloom around after the result last week, some people might have missed how well he went in a beaten team. 60 mins with 14 carries for 160m, 66 post contact meters and 37 tackles. He worked his arse off. I was always worried about his fitness when he was playing limited mins off the bench at the Cowboys, but it's great to see him playing big minutes and still churning out big numbers.

I think he has been outstanding for us and has quickly become one of my favourite players.

An absolute beast and a terrific signing.

TruSaint

Referee
Just on Francis Molo, with all the doom and gloom around after the result last week, some people might have missed how well he went in a beaten team. 60 mins with 14 carries for 160m, 66 post contact meters and 37 tackles. He worked his arse off. I was always worried about his fitness when he was playing limited mins off the bench at the Cowboys, but it's great to see him playing big minutes and still churning out big numbers.

I think he has been outstanding for us and has quickly become one of my favourite players.

An absolute beast and a terrific signing.

One of the few positives this season mate.

100%.

Crush

Coach
Geez that coaches preview doesn’t instil any confidence.
How was Hook pleased with any part of last weeks game?
If I was him I’d just say last week was pathetic, we really need to be beating the teams in the bottom 4, it wasn’t near good enough, this week you’ll see a huge improvement.

qld redvee

Juniors
If I was him I’d just say last week was pathetic, we really need to be beating the teams in the bottom 4, it wasn’t near good enough, this week you’ll see a huge improvement.
Crush your exactly right everything from griffin is bland no passion shown yet he talks about the history of raper etc , so why not say yes disappointed last week but players have ripped in all week and we are going to let it rip on the field . I just wonder if griffin does have any idea on what to do as he is the only coach that never says a harsh word about the team or result

Illusion

Bench
Mate touched on this before even his pressers the same he came out and said he was proud of the boys , and the week before .... no chance with this guy ......

Willow

Assistant Moderator
A few fellow supporters are on electoral duties and can't get to the game. So their seats are available. If anyone is looking for free lower grandstand tickets, send me a PM. I'm flying down tomorrow and will be at the Leagues Club before kick off.