What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Lower Grade Stuff

Old dog

Juniors
Thought our spine, 1 Pythian, 6, Hoy, 7 Clifford & 9 Huth had good games and was a fairly good Dragons side, our forwards struggled with Talay of the bench best

slotmachine

First Grade
Defend. He was falling off tackles and not good in the wrestle.

Huth is bad as well.

Pythian doesn't mind stepping up and being the man at crucial moments.

Defend. He was falling off tackles and not good in the wrestle.

Huth is bad as well.

Pythian doesn't mind stepping up and being the man at crucial moments.
The wrestle and dominating the ruck is a club wide issue, our NRL side is just as bad imo

Sisagis upside is worth it

I'll expect to see him in the 17 against the warriors then after such a dominant performance.
Look, I get you are the forum dickhead and you need to act that way for...reasons but no-one said he was dominant

The kids got a future and should be our 14 over Crossland at the very least

SamSepi0l

Juniors
There's a reason Simi can't stay up in grade. Every time he plays it's a passage way for opponents.

I'd love him in firsts, but he has a ways to go.

Old dog

Juniors
My god it just goes from piping hot solid turd to a river of crap to a fecal Jackson Pollock
Might not be ideal but let’s hear your opinion on our 14 this coming game
Surely it’s time to make the change and Pythian can play a few positions including 9, has a good kicking game

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Might not be ideal but let’s hear your opinion on our 14 this coming game
Surely it’s time to make the change and Pythian can play a few positions including 9, has a good kicking game
Based on my opinion that the season is over :

Sasagi - would be my choice for 14. Why? The only one with plenty of tomorrows. He can learn with what's left of the season and he'd also have the opportunity to show if he's a keeper or should be moved on.

Hoy - Deadset to even have him on this list brings a tear to my eye and a pain in my heart. Nothing to say other than he can catch and pass - sometimes.

Crossland - NRL career should be over. Not up to it unfortunately....not even a little bit.

Pythian - maybe a good 14 for the Cessnock Goannas ( from the limited time I've watched him ) how on earth he is wearing red and blue is beyond me.

Latest posts