What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R11 Sat - Sydney 12-32 Penrith @ SCG

Round 11: Sydney v Penrith

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Roosters only play full strength every 3 years with the amount of acls their team does.

He did quite literally did the definition of gaslighting by going no I was just talking about the show I wasn't saying anything racist to her or to anyone. Then over a year later he's in the paper going about how much he's grown up from that incident and the the discriminatory thing talking like he actually admitted it the first time instead of denying it.

It will be unfortunate for NSW when Squiddesco finds out Payne Hass is half Filipino.
So he needs a scriptwriter to tell him what to say to journos so he doesn't make a fool of himself.

The_Frog

First Grade
One the chicken fans missed-

Our last and only win at this venue, from 11 starts, was 3 Sept 1985 v Manly play off for 5th, and even that was level after 80 minutes. Fortunately we've only played there four times since, one of them 4 days later in the 4 v 5 semi final. Also a draw with Balmain in the 1977 League-a-thon.

Last edited:
After playing one of the true heavyweights last week, I look forward to the step down in class.

Joseph Sualli to use Brian To'o as his personal step ladder on the way to a hatrick and a 32-10 roosters win without needing to leave 2nd gear.

Suaalii v To'o? I don't think so considering since To'o came back from injury, Penrith have had him lining up as the winger on the right hand side. That means he will be defending against Daniel Tupou. Suaalii will be facing Taylan May who now plays on the left hand side for the Panthers.

GongPanther

Referee
One the chicken fans missed-

Our last and only win at this venue, from 11 starts, was 3 Sept 1985 v Manly play off for 5th, and even that was level after 80 minutes. Fortunately we've only played there four times since, one of them 4 days later in the 4 v 5 semi final. Also a draw with Balmain in the 1977 League-a-thon.
Was there for three of those 5 games. Won't be going there on Sat unfortunately.

This Year?

Immortal
Ennis was a pest during his playing days and just continues to troll everyone in the rugby league world.
220px-Trollface_non-free.png

Latest posts