What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R11 Sat - Sydney 12-32 Penrith @ SCG

Round 11: Sydney v Penrith

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Looked at the ticket site and I looked to see if there were tickets for the Bradman stand. They were all greyed out and tickets for away fans were on that Southern end stand.

Now observe the stand to the far left of the screen which is the new Bradman stand. There is plenty of punters watching from that stand.

Warnecke

Juniors
f**k you Penrith! You love playing the victim in that you are the "poor boys from the west" card. The reality is, based on personal experience, some of you are simply horrible merkins in real life! I was expecting to lose tonight...but I'll support any team playing against them!

chrisD

Coach
f**k you Penrith! You love playing the victim in that you are the "poor boys from the west" card. The reality is, based on personal experience, some of you are simply horrible merkins in real life! I was expecting to lose tonight...but I'll support any team playing against them!
Wat

pims

Juniors
no need to seethe like that

Warnecke

Juniors
Not seething! Couple of horrible dudes in there! f**ks me off to see people praising them, when if you knew them, you'd be disgusted!

GongPanther

Referee
???!

Latest posts