What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread Scomo vs The Albos

Clearly 2 sides jibbering here… best just to favourite this thread for review in May 2025. Pretty much the same as the bomber / Fitz debate.
Yes please pin it because I want to revisit this thread during colonel Klink’s reign as PM with his trusty side kick Penny Wrong and the Tiel Independents who want zero Emmision by 2030!!!!!

Can we get Elle McPherson back as our #1 ticket holder now? Please?

I wonder if Smirko bothers to keep up his charade as a ‘real’ Sharks fan. I’m predicting the vibes have rubbed off on him somewhat so we’ll still be subjected to his occasional black, white & blue scarf waving.

Just don’t let him anywhere near the Engadine Maccas gents’ 💩

coolumsharkie

Referee
Can we get Elle McPherson back as our #1 ticket holder now? Please?

I wonder if Smirko bothers to keep up his charade as a ‘real’ Sharks fan. I’m predicting the vibes have rubbed off on him somewhat so we’ll still be subjected to his occasional black, white & blue scarf waving.

Just don’t let him anywhere near the Engadine Maccas gents’ 💩
He will get the odd crowd spotting from the camera crew but the focus will thankfully dwindle away into irrelevance. Halleluiah!

Imagine saying this and voting for a coalition where Barnaby Joyce is the Deputy PM...

It's obvious sensible government isn't what concerns you.
We just had sensible Government.

Hang on for the ride with the Albo Rollercoaster. Many will fall off trust me.

R-15-3

Juniors
Where I work we had an employee leave 2 weeks ago and we came to the conclusion that if Albo won we would not be replacing them but if scomo did we where advertising tomorrow.
We also have cost increases ready to pass on if wages increases by more than 3%.
Can only imagine how small a drop in the ocean we are but assume thousands of businesses across the country are now making similar decisions

Quicksilver

Bench
Where I work we had an employee leave 2 weeks ago and we came to the conclusion that if Albo won we would not be replacing them but if scomo did we where advertising tomorrow.
We also have cost increases ready to pass on if wages increases by more than 3%.
Can only imagine how small a drop in the ocean we are but assume thousands of businesses across the country are now making similar decisions

Based on what exactly?

Generalzod

Immortal
Anyway tax payers would still have to pay the bill for the failed French submarines fiasco 6 billion dollars, so much for libs and their fiscal responsibility, but none of this was mentioned by the Murdoch press or or Pete Costellos media outlets.

aussie7798

First Grade
cause Dan Andrew’s and mcgowan did a stellar job. lol
They certainly did a better job than the federal libs

"its not a race" scomo foisting everything he could onto the states to handle. Everything he touched turned to absolute shit.

He botched every national emergency issue in his entire reign as PM

They certainly did a better job than the federal libs

"its not a race" scomo foisting everything he could onto the states to handle. Everything he touched turned to absolute shit.

He botched every national emergency issue in his entire reign as PM
Can’t wait to see what Colonel Klink does in his 3 years.

Good luck with him being your saviour for better costs of living.

It will definitely happen.

There’s going to be layoffs everywhere as business costs go up with Colonel Klink at the helm.

But trust me the biggest story is going to be a mass sell off of houses as interest rates climb under Colonel Klink with all his spending coming and raising inflation with all his wages rises and electricity price hikes.