What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Bird

Gippsy

Bench
I think Birds best position is the 14. He hasn't convinced me about an edge backrower, especially his defence, and he is behind at least 2 others in the centres, and fullback. And, I'd rather have the young'uns in the halves.

BLM01

First Grade
Yes our useless coach caved in to his buddie's demands. I'd be happy if he was worth that extra deal and coin but was not when he first played for us.. is still not. Please if you insist on keeping him Griffin remove him from our spine. He is a bench forward at best.
WTF. We did not cave.
Bird and his management caved to what our terms were

justadragon

Bench
Bird is just a natural footballer
Versatile , Tough that gives 100 % everytime , similar to JDB and Moose
Put any number on his back and let him play ..pref eyes up footy..
As Jack Gibson used to say ' just pick your best 13 and put them any where "
I agree that he can play anywhere, but only in an emergency, there are just some positions on the field he just cant handle and no use trying to persist with him there, as we have seen this modern style of footy that the NRL has developed will expose anyone who is deficient with either speed, skillset or defence, and expose them badly. I would just like to see him put in one position and left there. I dont question his toughness or his willingness to give 100%.

Dragon David

First Grade
Geez, he really needs to adjust his tackling technique to get his miss percentage down. Does he rush in too much because he is always good for 5 or 6 shirt grabs a game. One really wonders what the f--k Gentle does every week.
I wonder what any of our coaches are doing with our players since the start of 2021 in fact. The ladders for last year and so far this year reflect not too much!

possm

Coach
For anybody who thought Nightingale was slow , he has nothing on Moga. Took an intercept in a ressie game before last and was tackled up within 20 metres. The Fergai's have to be in the mix to move to the centres if need be.
From what I've noticed this season, Matt Feagai is a good prospect for a fullback in first grade.

Latest posts