What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs. GCT

Ozzi_78

First Grade
3 - Hynes, did some great plays and kicked great
2 - Brailey, Try assist, averages nearly 10m per run for his 10 scoots and 45 tackles 0 misses in 80mins in the wet
1 - McInnes, only 50 mins but worked his butt off, 16 runs for 133m, 29 tackles 0 missed

Frailty

First Grade
3 - Brailey - thought everything good started through him.

2 - Hynes - played smart, directed the team around. Good support for his try, great pass for Ronnie’s try.

1 - Miller - played better than I thought he would. He has a bit of Tedesco’s running with a lower base and agile.

HM - McInnes, Toby, Hunt.

Really prefer Tieg on the edge over Wade, and still get frustrated with Tolman. Fifita had some nice efforts in limited minutes again.

3. Nicho
2. Brailey
1. McGuiness

and yes Lachie did well, and his try raised a smile but I look forward to Will returning and engineering some tries in his special way. Lachie for utility value on the bench.

shaggs

Coach
Everyone giving points to Brailey is for the second half right?

he was -3 in the first 40 and +3 in the second

hynes was good
Mciness was great in first
Miller had a stewy mills type of debut

everyone played their role

Frailty

First Grade
Everyone giving points to Brailey is for the second half right?

he was -3 in the first 40 and +3 in the second

hynes was good
Mciness was great in first
Miller had a stewy mills type of debut

everyone played their role
Totally was -3 in the first half, you know with him being the only player to set up a try, or setting up a repeat set, etc. What did he do that would even make you think he was the worst player for the sharks in the first half?

He was clearly the Sharks best player this afternoon. 1 line break, 1 line break assist, 1 try assist, 45 tackles (no misses), 4 tackle breaks, 91 run metres (which was more than a number of our forwards), 1 forced drop out.

Last edited:

Chimp

Juniors
3 - Hynes, did some great plays and kicked great
2 - Brailey, Try assist, averages nearly 10m per run for his 10 scoots and 45 tackles 0 misses in 80mins in the wet
1 - McInnes, only 50 mins but worked his butt off, 16 runs for 133m, 29 tackles 0 missed
Yep, exactly as I saw it!

shaggs

Coach
In the Dally Ms Nicho got 3 points and Brailey 2.

Nicho is now second on the list. Yeo on 17, nicho on 16. This weekend against the roosters is the last published week of scores. He is a chance of being in the lead at this point.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Blayke got 3 from me, as it was the first time he looked like he owned the ruck since I saw he him many times for the Jets.

Hey the first half try assist, more of that, need more 40/20s.

I am your biggest fan, I expect more and think you have it in you.

Eion

First Grade
Blayke got 3 from me, as it was the first time he looked like he owned the ruck since I saw he him many times for the Jets.

Hey the first half try assist, more of that, need more 40/20s.

I am your biggest fan, I expect more and think you have it in you.
He still doesn’t quite back himself does he? Makes a break and in that last metre props and looks to give it off every time. Just drive the legs bro, take a tackle if you have to.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
He still doesn’t quite back himself does he? Makes a break and in that last metre props and looks to give it off every time. Just drive the legs bro, take a tackle if you have to.
I reckon his development since Fitz started is on track, he is 23? and is the longest contracted player on the books with still another 4 seasons after this one. Look forward to seeing where he is at end of 2023.