What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M progress

Frenzy.

Immortal
A shark closing in on the lead

Dally M Leaderboard after Round 11​

17 points — Isaah Yeo (Panthers)

16 points — Nicho Hynes (Sharks), Ben Hunt (Dragons)

15 points — Ryan Papenhuyzen (Storm), Mitchell Moses (Storm)

13 points — Daly Cherry-Evans (Sea Eagles)

11 points — Adam Reynolds (Broncos), Sam Walker (Roosters), James Tedesco (Roosters)

Us vs Tits

Dally M votes: 3 - Nicho Hynes, 2 - Blayke Brailey, 1 - Jayden Campbell.

ghoti

Bench
Also agreed... Hynes getting points for his haircut in some games.

Yeo's been fkn awesome and eyes are on him this year so he's getting Cleary's points from the last couple seasons... seems a genuine good guy too so hope he can stay on the field

But yeah as r15-3 said... System is bunk

jc155776

Coach
Dally M is compromised by gambling and people picking with step associations to shady shady people.

The coach of the year fiasco a few years back is proof of that. Barely covered by the main NRL press as Fox employees probably had some shady shit to answer too an would be too embarrassing.

Chimp

Juniors
Nah, no
Dally M is compromised by gambling and people picking with step associations to shady shady people.

The coach of the year fiasco a few years back is proof of that. Barely covered by the main NRL press as Fox employees probably had some shady shit to answer too an would be too embarrassing.
Nah, none of the Fox lot have well known links and associations with the likes of say an Eddie Hayson type figure…. 🤥

Special K

Coach
Would be awesome to see him get up. If we win games he will usually feature. I do agree that a few early games he got points for just being Nico but last weekend he really played well and overall he had been a fantastic purchase. I reckon he will have a big one this weekend back at home in the epic new kit.

Weaponhead

Coach
Would be awesome to see him get up. If we win games he will usually feature. I do agree that a few early games he got points for just being Nico but last weekend he really played well and overall he had been a fantastic purchase. I reckon he will have a big one this weekend back at home in the epic new kit.
Agree. Overall, he has been very good with some exceptional games and a couple of stinkers. He is the right fit for the team and someone to build around. It's a good message to other potential signings that someone can come to this club and excel.

There is a core of home developed talent being complemented by astute signings.

coolumsharkie

Referee
That happens to players at all clubs, it seems to be way it is.
Also depends who the judge is as well
Hence why I don't GAF about player awards unless it's club players player awards. That's the true indication of someone's performance within a team and the NRL.

Mind you I might end up at the Dally M's awards night this year! Hey BBB? 😝 👌

Stake Removed

First Grade
Hence why I don't GAF about player awards unless it's club players player awards. That's the true indication of someone's performance within a team and the NRL.

Mind you I might end up at the Dally M's awards night this year! Hey BBB? 😝 👌
I am with you, the amount of times players get points and people shake there head in shock

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Didn’t Ruan Sims get caught out giving points out for a game she hadn’t watched?

Latest posts