What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread Scomo vs The Albos

shadowboxer

First Grade
I wonder if Scomo will continue attending Sharks games…. Or was it just a publicity stunt so maybe some would think he was a normal bloke. I don’t really care either way but I don’t think we’ll see him at Shark park again.
You can only hope he walks into the swamp behind the hill and disappears.
Probally a memory that has faded due to the euphoria of winning the 2016 GF, that night watching Scomo post game walking around on the ground with all and sundry celebrating the biggest night in 50 years - even then celebrating, I thought it was completely odd and wondered why the bloke was even out there at all.
Ironically about an hour later leaving the ground trying to get in the train and sitting on a bench with the masses having a break from it was Gavin Miller….Looking spent but happy.
It’s moments like that when you think all ain’t fair - but they are moments that stick with you.. now years later it is a fond memory to savour.
One bloke always a legend, man of the people… the other an embarrassing flog

Australia is now completely f**ked with Albo Carr in charge
Obviously it is completely f**ked 'now'. The humans have only just taken charge, it's gonna take time to wind back 9 years' worth of machinations of the Murdochracy and our reptilian overloads. Thank f**k we've got the Greens to keep our recovery headed in the next direction. I'm guessing that's what you meant, right Leaguenutter?

Quigs

Immortal
I'm still laughing and smiling.

Ripped the heartland right out from under the bastards.

Youse Tories "ain't" coming back from this. I could be wrong though, after all you have Potato Head Dutton and Barnaby to lead you out from the dark.

Youse Tories "ain't" coming back from this. I could be wrong though, after all you have Potato Head Dutton and Barnaby to lead you out from the dark.
Well I guess that is kind of amusing, No doubt Johny and the Mad monk will be giving sage advice from the sidelines.

Quigs

Immortal
By the way how did Craig Kelly go? Is he Prime Minister yet?

He did have the dream run what with Fat Clive's money and stupid Scummo directing the Fibs to confirm his preselection to the seat of Hughes ( just after which he jumped ship and ran as an Indi then Fat Clives mob)

By the way how did Craig Kelly go? Is he Prime Minister yet?

He did have the dream run what with Fat Clive's money and stupid Scummo directing the Fibs to confirm his preselection to the seat of Hughes ( just after which he jumped ship and ran as an Indi then Fat Clives mob)
If that is not a confirmation of complete contempt for the electorate I dont know what is. When you knowingly lie to someone it means you have absolutely no faith that they can diagnose the facts consequences ,etc ,as well as you, or you are a selfish evil a hole, that dont care or both. I received an sms from fat clive today(funny tings happen with mobile phones internet, wifi etc round here) He informed me that Australia was transferring all hospitol and health to WHO ! Vote PUP to stop it!!!! FMD !!!! It was flagged URGENT!

25 yrs ago I did not think I would ever vote greens or labour and I STILL dont buy into their dogma!!! However the liberals ideology has been so totally corrupted by the CONSERVATIVE, RABID RIGHT WING Lunacy that I cant see myself voting for liberals again in my lifetime. Climate change is real you F*** wits. It has been real and proven for YEARS!!! Get rid of the deadwood in the Party . Start with Hawaii 5-O Scomo and Bullshite Barnaby.

Last edited:
Reactions: PJ
Napoleon was exiled to an Island when he lost power. Could we do same with Scomo and Bullarnaby ? You know one of those Pacific Islands that are worried about climate change ? Get them a nice waterfront hut in paradise to live out their days watching the world go by. They could teach all the natives about unfettered capitalism progress making all their lives better.

25 yrs ago I did not think I would ever vote greens or labour and I STILL dont buy into their dogma!!! However the liberals ideology has been so totally corrupted by the CONSERVATIVE, RABID RIGHT WING Lunacy that I cant see myself voting for liberals again in my lifetime. Climate change is real you F*** wits. It has been real and proven for YEARS!!! Get rid of the deadwood in the Party . Start with Hawaii 5-O Scomo and Bullshite Barnaby.
Yes climate change is real and been happening since the day dot.

shadowboxer

First Grade
If that is not a confirmation of complete contempt for the electorate I dont know what is. When you knowingly lie to someone it means you have absolutely no faith that they can diagnose the facts consequences ,etc ,as well as you, or you are a selfish evil a hole, that dont care or both. I received an sms from fat clive today(funny tings happen with mobile phones internet, wifi etc round here) He informed me that Australia was transferring all hospitol and health to WHO ! Vote PUP to stop it!!!! FMD !!!! It was flagged URGENT!
The thing that really annoyed me about the SMS is that when I replied “F..k off you fat F..k” the message bounced back as undeliverable.

coolumsharkie

Referee
The thing that really annoyed me about the SMS is that when I replied “F..k off you fat F..k” the message bounced back as undeliverable.
Plus the fact you can't block that shit either. It's an invasion of your right for digital control. Is there grounds for harassment against unwanted "spam" ?

Fat merkin, if I could job him I most definitely would.

Weaponhead

Coach
In a contest between the Blowhard and the Lightweight. The Lightweight won by default. Yay democracy.

Two things to be thankful for
1. The electoral process in this country is smooth and drama free. The most hassle is pushing though the morons trying to shove how to vote cards at you.
2. We don't have to do it again for 3 years.

In other news, the sun came up again and life is going on.

carinashark

First Grade

Right with you Quigs. At last we are rid of the crazy right going back the the king of Fu&Ks Tony Abbott.
Better food in Nursing Homes, is a good place to start. And no more ScMo smirk as I get less and less money to spend on food. Just think of how much I can buy with an extra dollar an hour.

Latest posts