What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

You whine about crowds yet YOU DONT GO TO GAMES!!!!.
You seem to have an excuse, so do other people.
You're a f**king hypocrite.
I go to every single home game of my team, and some away games.
When you can say the same you'll be able to say that you actually support rugby league.
For now, you're just a weak arsed pussy, who speaks and screams for attention,
Who doesn't even go to f**king games but complains about crowds.
Cry away, bitch.
I've got serious health problems that do not affect most of the population. I'm also caring for a blind dog that is diabetic. I have a litany of rescue animals that take up a lot of attention. Call me a "pussy" if you like, but I've got to prioritise the health and welfare of myself and the animals under my care.

Before my health took a turn for the worse I regularly attended Queensland Cup and Cowboys games.

I'm still a paying member of my club and spend hundreds of dollars on merchandise each year.

Yeh sure they don’t

that’s why the qld government keeps throwing millions of dollars at the n(sw)rl

The Queensland government hasn't spent one cent of tax payer money on NSWRL clubs for their betterment. The money has gone towards building stadia and infrastructure, like COE buildings, for Queensland clubs. Money is spent on Magic Round because it brings tourists to Brisbane. The Queensland government has never tried to entice a NSWRL club to relocate permanently to Queensland.

Last edited:

Wb1234

Referee
I've got serious health problems that do not affect most of the population. I'm also caring for a blind dog that is diabetic. I have a litany of rescue animals that take up a lot of attention. Call me a "pussy" if you like, but I've got to prioritise the health and welfare of myself and the animals under my care.

Before my health took a turn for the worse I regularly attended Queensland Cup and Cowboys games.

I'm still a paying member of my club and spend hundreds of dollars on merchandise each year.
Yeh handling sick dogs sucks. One of mine now is in really bad shape

all the best dude

Yeh handling sick dogs sucks. One of mine now is in really bad shape

all the best dude
My Maltese terrier is 14 this year. Glaucoma claimed her eyesight and the diabetes makes it hard for her to digest her food. I think she's got dementia, too. My cat is alright when I leave the house but I've been told my dogs bark continuously when I'm gone.

Wb1234

Referee
My Maltese terrier is 14 this year. Glaucoma claimed her eyesight and the diabetes makes it hard for her to digest her food. I think she's got dementia, too. My cat is alright when I leave the house but I've been told my dogs bark continuously when I'm gone.
Aww poor pup!

I’ve got malamutes you should hear the howl when the ambulance comes past. My whole suburb hates me lol

flippikat

Bench
All part of the process. Moore and the Board can go back and say. We tried and came up with x amount instead. It is the politics of these things
It all depends on whether "4 games in Sydney" is an initial bargaining position or a bottom line.

Colk

First Grade
would majority of Perth home games be in daylight due to the time difference and TV coverage ?

I would think that most of their home games would be played on either Saturday night (last game of Super Saturday) or on Sunday 6pm EST based on a two hour difference

Aww poor pup!

I’ve got malamutes you should hear the howl when the ambulance comes past. My whole suburb hates me lol
Dogs can be funny like that. The other day I saw a video of a dog who starts howling when people sing "Happy birthday to you".

Leagues Clubs should have an offleash section for dogs. Pet memberships could be huge for the game if promoted properly.

If this Bears bid does go ahead and games are played at NSO then hopefully people will be allowed to bring their dogs. They'll have a tree to piss and shit under. That's about the only positive I can think of having games played at that shithole. Just don't let Mitchell Pearce, Julian O'Neill, Russell Packer or Nate Myles in.

Centy Coast

Juniors
There’s 12 home games a year. He said they wanted 4 at nso of which one would be manly. The concerning thing is the way he talked it didn’t sound like a partnership, it sounded like ns bears owning the club and playing games in perth. That would be the very worse outcome.
Even as an Bears fan I hope this partnership is 50/50 or a partnership of give and take.
Officials from the Bears and WA need to work together, I really want this to work.
There is going to be alot of rumours and speculation but both of these bid teams need to realize that they need each other or another area will just jump in and be the 18th NRL team.

Wb1234

Referee
Dogs can be funny like that. The other day I saw a video of a dog who starts howling when people sing "Happy birthday to you".

Leagues Clubs should have an offleash section for dogs. Pet memberships could be huge for the game if promoted properly.

If this Bears bid does go ahead and games are played at NSO then hopefully people will be allowed to bring their dogs. They'll have a tree to piss and shit under. That's about the only positive I can think of having games played at that shithole. Just don't let Mitchell Pearce in.
Lmao

south’s do pet memberships too

MrE_Assassin

Juniors
I would think that most of their home games would be played on either Saturday night (last game of Super Saturday) or on Sunday 6pm EST based on a two hour difference
I think the Sat or Sun slot works great! 6pm EST would give three Sunday games, perfect!

Wb1234

Referee
Even as an Bears fan I hope this partnership is 50/50 or a partnership of give and take.
Officials from the Bears and WA need to work together, I really want this to work.
There is going to be alot of rumours and speculation but both of these bid teams need to realize that they need each other or another area will just jump in and be the 18th NRL team.
Bears should be happy with 20 percent tops and that’s prob too much imo

this is a Perth team first and foremost. They get to control it. If the bears get their logo and colours and one game at nso that’s a massive win. When they were central coast bears they were only proposing one game at nso

perths too important for the arlc too go in half arsed. Ideally they would get their own team and colours not a half caste team

Colk

First Grade

There just can’t be more many matches at NSO otherwise this just won’t work. I’m sceptical as it is but if they push for more than say 1 or 2 home premiership games then the Bears are delusional

MrE_Assassin

Juniors
There just can’t be more many matches at NSO otherwise this just won’t work. I’m sceptical as it is but if they push for more than say 1 or 2 home premierships then the Bears are delusional
Agreed! A game against Manly and then maybe one other traditional Sydney rival. Any other games at NSO or CCS should be trial games which they could base themselves in Sydney for a week or two for a bonding camp and to verse a couple of teams, then head back to WA for the start of the season.

Otherwise maybe they could lean on a couple of Sydney teams to move their home games there. Roosters always take at least one or two home games to CCS.... Could be an ongoing option that the Bears and Roosters agree to.

Wb1234

Referee
Man
Agreed! A game against Manly and then maybe one other traditional Sydney rival. Any other games at NSO or CCS should be trial games which they could base themselves in Sydney for a week or two for a bonding camp and to verse a couple of teams, then head back to WA for the start of the season.
Manly and south’s at nso is plenty

Colk

First Grade

Otherwise maybe they could lean on a couple of Sydney teams to move their home games there. Roosters always take at least one or two home games to CCS.... Could be an ongoing option that the Bears and Roosters agree to.

I honestly think that is the best option for more than one game or two. Ideally they could play Manly at NSO as a home game and then lean on a couple of other Sydney teams to play their home games against the Bears at NSO (and they are compensated as such by the NRL. Your team might be an option regards to that, possibly Souths as well.

MrE_Assassin

Juniors
I honestly think that is the best option for more than one game or two. Ideally they could play Manly at NSO as a home game and then lean on a couple of other Sydney teams to play their home games against the Bears at NSO (and they are compensated as such by the NRL. Your team might be an option regards to that, possibly Souths as well.
I thought the NRL already compensated teams who move a home game here or there to regional areas or CCS. Otherwise I wouldn't see any benefit for teams taking their games to regional centres like Mudgee, Dubbo, Mackay, CC, etc.

PVL needs to step in and say all 12 games are to be in Perth with the board being 100% owned by a Perth consortium. Bears get to retain 100% control of their NSW Cup team and juniors. If Bears don't like it then they're free to go it alone in the NSW Cup.

Latest posts