What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R12 Fri - Penrith 22-0 North Qld @ BlueBet

Round 12: Penrith v North Qld

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
Hoping for Penrith 13+ to cash in on a few multis. I think they can do it. So far so good on Melbourne 13 plus and injury prone Turbo. lol.....That dude is cotton wool and easy GSW (nba) clinically destroying @ home.

North Qld up for a fight tonight but Penrith are becoming quite the clinical team these days. But with every team on a winning streak they can for sure take it for granted which makes me nervous and only do enough to get the win. I hope they win big.

I will say this though, because i've been drinking, where are the Penrith fans? They seem so quiet these days. Last year they were all cocky and shit, nowadays they are so quiet..... are the smug? Talk to me!

I feel quite confident of us winning this game easily.

(That sound you can hear is the stampede of astute punters rushing to put everything they have on the Cowboys).

soc123_au

Staff member
Hoping for Penrith 13+ to cash in on a few multis. I think they can do it. So far so good on Melbourne 13 plus and injury prone Turbo. lol.....That dude is cotton wool and easy GSW (nba) clinically destroying @ home.

North Qld up for a fight tonight but Penrith are becoming quite the clinical team these days. But with every team on a winning streak they can for sure take it for granted which makes me nervous and only do enough to get the win. I hope they win big.

I will say this though, because i've been drinking, where are the Penrith fans? They seem so quiet these days. Last year they were all cocky and shit, nowadays they are so quiet..... are the smug? Talk to me!
We just expect to win now. Not much to discuss.

GongPanther

Referee
You should venture in the Panthers forum.

It's like fishing with grenades when we play some teams.
So what if they bite? They are the salt of the earth fans who wear their hearts on their sleeve just like any other team's supporters.

roboshark

Coach
U have to be f**king kidding me. The worst referee in NRL history, and the consistent cause of so many controversy gets the game of the round

Gee the NRL are on fire

Latest posts