What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R12 Fri - Penrith 22-0 North Qld @ BlueBet

Round 12: Penrith v North Qld

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
Penrith will need to find an answer to these short dropouts, I think they've lost them all, ruins any potential pressure they are trying to put on when the other team can simply get the ball back
It's our kryptonite.

GongPanther

Referee
Penrith will need to find an answer to these short dropouts, I think they've lost them all, ruins any potential pressure they are trying to put on when the other team can simply get the ball back
I don't think we gave a flying fig about those kicks as it has been a half of self preservation.

johns_reds

First Grade
Elliott whitehead go binned a few weeks ago vs Sharks for accidental contact with the head. Kikau play on... then seconds later Luaia with a shoulder charge
Exactly! You can’t make it up the amount of favoritism this side gets… and they are a great side they don’t need the leg ups, not sure why refs/nrl keep helping them

skeepe

Immortal
Elliott whitehead go binned a few weeks ago vs Sharks for accidental contact with the head. Kikau play on... then seconds later Luaia with a shoulder charge
Yeah that was a shocker. Whitehead was literally standing straight up and didn’t move. The MRC rightly didn’t charge him, but it was an awful call. I believe it was Klein in the bunker who called it too.

skeepe

Immortal
Panthers games really are boring. They’re killing rugby league with their negativity.

Latest posts