What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Crowd Watch

SouthsCountry

Juniors
Round 12
Melbourne v Manly 16k
Penrith v NQ 19k
Brisbane v GC 40k
NZ v Newcastle 7k
Rabbitohs v Tigers 18k
Sharks v Roosters 10k
Bulldogs v Dragons 12k
Raiders v Eels 14k

beave

Coach
looks like Storm fans are off their team after 2 losses....... and there's no AFL in Melbourne tonight either.....

moffla

Bench
Must admit I’m very disappointed about the crowd in Melbourne.
Don’t think it’s got much to do with our form, simple laziness. No excuses

Vee

First Grade
Yep it's definitely one thing we have over the AFL. A proper competition with home grounds. Having 9 clubs share 2 stadiums makes the whole competition feel cheap and plastic. And incredibly boring.

With Penrith and Brookvale being rebuilt we are almost where we need to be in Sydney.
Sharks, Tigers, Dogs, Dragons?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Didn't i hear last night Melbourne has 35k members.

So yeah would have thought the so called sporting capital could have got more then 10k especially with no AFL.

Anyway it was a bludger of a match so the ones that didn't go didn't miss much.

Canard

Immortal
Must admit I’m very disappointed about the crowd in Melbourne.
Don’t think it’s got much to do with our form, simple laziness. No excuses

I don't know about you mate, but after not being able to go to live games for 2 seasons, I'm not really in the routine anymore.

I'm not a Storm fan, but I try to go to as many matches as I can every season to get my fix of live games, but I completely forgot about last night until I turned on the TV.

I also think Melbourne people are going to struggle with this Winter after the last 2 have been largely indoors.

Even the AFL crowds are down bigtime (smallest since 1996):

One other factor, is that every f**ker is sick with the flu or Covid at the moment

forby

Juniors
All clubs count ticket holders even if they are a no show.
Like me tonight, flight from Perth delayed 2 hours.

Latest posts