What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 vs Cowboys.

Fangs

Coach
Second half was very scrappy. Like the previous 2 games it was over by halftime and we pretty much went through the motions.

Yes its rinse and repeat these days. Hopefully the decent hit outs happen later this year.

Fangs

Coach
Gee.

To have the footy team I support winning and winning each and every well. That was in the relms of fantasy back in the late 1990's, or even after 2004.

I think your hard to please.

Not really I just want to see some good footy. I suppose its up to the rest of the competition to do that.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I'm not even remotely batshit bored by watching us bash the everlovings out of all and sundry. Sure things could be more fluid but the pure physicality of our team is unheard of. I'd happily watch them bash their way to 2-0 victories the rest of my life.

I'm so with you on that. Had far too many years seeing Penrith lose, to be ever sick of them winning.

soc123_au

Staff member
I'm not even remotely batshit bored by watching us bash the everlovings out of all and sundry. Sure things could be more fluid but the pure physicality of our team is unheard of. I'd happily watch them bash their way to 2-0 victories the rest of my life.
Same. The way we dominate teams in defence is great viewing. Kikau belting merkins this year is as good to watch as any try.

Latest posts