What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R12 Sun - Canterbury 24-34 St Geo Illa @ Belmore

Round 12: Canterbury v St Geo Illa

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Oh you’re getting the paddle tonight
You are a truly sick human
miss-jay-offended.gif

Can we crack 40 so there is riots ?
I saw heaps going to the game when I was at Marrickville earlier, obtaining my delicious Spanakopita.

Gotta give it to dogs fans, useless team, they still go and watch, but it's Belmore I guess
your delicious what now ? Tha funk is Spanakopita

This Year?

Immortal
I saw heaps going to the game when I was at Marrickville earlier, obtaining my delicious Spanakopita.

Gotta give it to dogs fans, useless team, they still go and watch, but it's Belmore I guess
They are absolute stars in my eyes. Even though I f**king hate Canterbury, I have much respect for anyone who supports their team when they are going shit.

gotta be honest, I had to google Jada Stevens as the name didn't ring any bells. Then I recognised her from Oscar night receiving her award for a stirring performance in Massive Anal Booty.

*chef's kiss*
Mate , that’s an amazing woman …. I buy that for dollar ( many )

Generalzod

Immortal

Spanakopita love the stuff especially with large chunks of feta cheese with crunchy filo pastry…