What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

soc123_au

Staff member
Next time you converse with that idiot ask the social warrior why he calls me Paws , talk about hypocrisy
Report it if you want to. I'm surprised you haven't already tbh. I think it's pretty poor personally, but stuff like that is above my scope apart from the ability to delete or move posts.

Nealo 12

Bench
Report it if you want to. I'm surprised you haven't already tbh. I think it's pretty poor personally, but stuff like that is above my scope apart from the ability to delete or move posts.
I’m not worried it’s an anonymous forum I just want everyone to ridicule the idiots ramblings , it’s taken a while but most of the regulars have caught on to it all

I’m not worried it’s an anonymous forum I just want everyone to ridicule the idiots ramblings , it’s taken a while but most of the regulars have caught on to it all
I was where you were a few months ago. But the guy doesn’t mind to be shown for a fool as long as he is getting attention.

I then blocked him and my life is so much better for it.

Latest posts