What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R13 Fri - Penrith 30-18 Canterbury @ BlueBet

Round 13: Penrith v Canterbury

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dogs Of War

Coach
I will say potter is at least stopping all the dumb penalties. It’s giving them something to build off next season. Just get a basic game plan, look to improve the defence. No other hookers at the club worth trying unfortunately.

Floodwaters

Juniors
What an absolute rip-off. A pay TV service should not be charging $60 extra for a boxing match.

I don't mind paying for the best fighting it out, I wouldn't pay for a Paul Gallen fight.

Kambosos v Haney are two best in the world, they deserve to be on PPV and Kambosos has toiled for years without making much money just now cashing in.

Floodwaters

Juniors
I will say potter is at least stopping all the dumb penalties. It’s giving them something to build off next season. Just get a basic game plan, look to improve the defence. No other hookers at the club worth trying unfortunately.

Farah told me Potter can't coach though

Dogs Of War

Coach
Farah told me Potter can't coach though
He is a damn sight better than Barrett. Give it another month and that game plan should be fully in. Won’t be world beaters. But more competitive if your aren’t dropping the ball and playing to the players strength. Dogs running plays deeper now to compensate for the slow play the ball speeds.

Floodwaters

Juniors
Burton has quite the boot, how bad is his management advising him to go to the Dogs.. take a couple hundred k less at a good club and cash in later on.