What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R13 Fri - Penrith 30-18 Canterbury @ BlueBet

Round 13: Penrith v Canterbury

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
I’d have taken a 12 point win happily before the game so can’t complain despite being a bit ordinary in the 2nd half.
I feel sorry for Burto for as good as he was tonight, his career progression is being stalled by the Bulldogs.

Munky

Coach
Burton was running at a right side defence of Salmon, Falls, Rennings and Staines.

He had a good game but it was against reserve graders.

forby

Juniors
6 players out, 46% possession, dogs complete at 92% and have the penalties 8-6.
Penrith outran them, out tackled them and outplayed them!
Would have beaten half the competition tonight!

Smug Panther

First Grade
Burton was running at a right side defence of Salmon, Falls, Rennings and Staines.

He had a good game but it was against reserve graders.
Been solid all year, he'll make it. Especially when he signs elsewhere in November

Black Panther

Juniors
Gotta laugh at all the talk how good Addo Carr was tonight, he scored 2 tries off kicks. One of which he was offside.. I bet he wished he stayed at Melbourne now, don’t look so good in a shit team.

This Year?

Immortal
Was interesting listening to Benji and Corey talk about that unders line that Kikau ran for his try. What made it so good was the timing and how it was set up.
I don't know why Canterbury didn't target the NSW cup right side of the Panthers. Teams that have a bit of zip would have had a field day on that edge. To me it feels like they just make it up as they go along. Hopefully as the season goes on the spine can gel. There's some talent in that side mixed with some absolute plod that the game has passed 2 years ago.

Gotta laugh at all the talk how good Addo Carr was tonight, he scored 2 tries off kicks. One of which he was offside.. I bet he wished he stayed at Melbourne now, don’t look so good in a shit team.
He had two opportunities and scored a try on both. That is what good wingers do.

Black Panther

Juniors
He had two opportunities and scored a try on both. That is what good wingers do.
One he was offside the other very suspect. He really didn’t do much at all. He spent more time pumping his chest than anything else, like he had just run over 4 people to score. Not much yardage carries and poor defender. But yeah, good Winger.

I didn’t see anything definitive to show he was offside on either, but I just watched the Fox coverage and it didn’t really show any great angles.

On the other stuff we will just have to agree to disagree.

GongPanther

Referee
Ch 9 news sports segment had the game all about Carr missing out on origin. It went for about 3 or 4 minutes. The publicity for a team that is on the bottom of the ladder is pathetic and could be Gould's doing. Wouldn't surprise me if Gould asked Freddy not to pick Carr so the Dogs had a better chance of beating the Panthers, and bring him back for games 2 and 3.