What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon a lot of coaches would be not keen on the gig with Gould in charge. They'd know if go well he will get all the credit and if bad he will give them a rest.
Only semi desperate guys would go for it or rookies.
We have BA untill the end of 2024. We are not sacking him so may as well get behind him.
If we don't make a GF or atleast top 4 by that time I doubt he stays. If he did get us into the rope 4 next season it would be agreat effort.

strider

Post Whore
Has Vonny got the arse?

She will apparently do pre origin tomorrow night with cronky donk ... then braith back on thursday

King-Gutho94

Coach
Haven't heard a whisper about her returning to 360. I reckon they'd be mad if they did that and they know it. It just wasn't a good fit.
I agree Braith is doing fine he actually stands up to the BS Kent, Rothfield, Hooper spit out. Unlike Vonny who nodded and didn't challenge them on anything they said.

And it also keeps Braith away from the commentary box where he is painful to listen too.

Hosting panel shows is his strength now not commentating on games.

I agree Braith is doing fine he actually stands up to the BS Kent, Rothfield, Hooper spit out. Unlike Vonny who nodded and didn't challenge them on anything they said.

And it also keeps Braith away from the commentary box where he is painful to listen too.

Yeah there's been some good exchanges of late and he actually gets into the discussion and gives it back, rather than just giggles. And he moves the show along well. And you're right he's not much chop in the commentary box.

TheRam

Coach

Spot on. He has surprised me heaps. Way better and he gives it to the nongs. Still needs to get a little more polished in his delivery, but has improved by leaps and bounds. He is better then Ikin too in both opinion and not letting them just crap on without someone challenging them.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Spot on. He has surprised me heaps. Way better and he gives it to the nongs. Still needs to get a little more polished in his delivery, but has improved by leaps and bounds. He is better then Ikin too in both opinion and not letting them just crap on without someone challenging them.
Ikin was okay until it came to something to do with anything QLD related.

That was his blindspot.

Latest posts