What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R14 Fri - North Qld 31-12 St Geo Illa @ QLD Country Bank

Round 14: North Qld v St Geo Illa

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

First Grade
Fun fact: the Cowboys are playing their 11th game in QLD this year (out of 14).

They play 17 games in QLD this year, the same as last season - when the entire competition was moved to QLD!

All their 12 home games are in Townsville, and of their 10 away games this year against non-QLD teams, 3 of those games moved to QLD venues and 1 to Darwin.

No criticism to them, just found it interesting.

Nealo 12

Bench
Fun fact: the Cowboys are playing their 11th game in QLD this year (out of 14).

They play 17 games in QLD this year, the same as last season - when the entire competition was moved to QLD!

All their 12 home games are in Townsville, and of their 10 away games this year against non-QLD teams, 3 of those games moved to QLD venues and 1 to Darwin.

No criticism to them, just found it interesting.
Bigger leg up than then the normal broncos season 🤣

KOMORI

Juniors
The match thread almost been as lacklustre as the footy.

f**ken fire up merkins or me and my mate Gaz will headbutt you.
Listen as a Gaz I have to check if you’ve got approval of the Council of Garry and if you’ve paid for the services of said head butt? We don’t just hand them out, especially in this Bidenflation economic climate 😂

Latest posts