What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raise the Guillotine its Rd 14: 2022 Non Parra games

Soto

Bench

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Absolutely disgraceful...grub of epic proportions who has continued to escape sanctions to be taught a real good lesson..that is weak
I wonder if he’ll be getting away with this bullshit next season???

TheParraboy

Staff member
3 games on a Sunday??

The Office I Give Up GIF

hindy111

Post Whore
Penrith are one hell of a football team. Storm when get to full strength are I feel more explosive. Unsure if stronger. I feel it's then daylight. Parra are the concern for both these two. I doubt they fear any other side.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Does anyone else remember when it looked like we were going to get DWZ and we ended up with Waqa Blake instead. Thank f**k for that.

strider

Post Whore
Penrith are one hell of a football team. Storm when get to full strength are I feel more explosive. Unsure if stronger. I feel it's then daylight. Parra are the concern for both these two. I doubt they fear any other side.
Storm still probably have an experience/big game experience factor over other teams ... but the ruff are the benchmark overall

hindy111

Post Whore
Storm still probably have an experience/big game experience factor over other teams ... but the ruff are the benchmark overall

They are are an amazing side. The last 3yrs barely lost a match.
I just feel Storm have more explosion.