What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACTUAL TEAM vs. TITANS

Nikora not hitting the line hard enough? f**k me do you even watch him? Everything he does he tries to hurt merkins. He absolutely Belts blokes in defence and in attack his line running is creating so much space for Ramien and Katoa its not funny.

SJ would crab across field so much that Nikora was almost a winger in attack. Now he gets the ball in the lane he is supposed to be in and is gang tackled by 3 blokes, bit hard to break the line like that. But it keeps the defence guessing so next time or the time after that Hynes cuts out Nikora and hits Ramien in the open space that Nikora has created by staying in his lane and sucking in defenders, because of that Ramien is playing so well with the extra room he is being considered for origin.
f**k you talk some shit. All you want to do is make changes just for the sake of it. Nikora is doing his job and doing it well!
And you know why Teig is making line breaks? Because he is right next to Talakai who is doing exactly what Nikora does, on the other side of the field.
Savage

Stake Removed

First Grade
Have a look at that kid from Manly Oketula the back rower, how he hits the line, he seems to be able to find his way through.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Have a look at that kid from Manly Oketula the back rower, how he hits the line, he seems to be able to find his way through.

Stake. Just shut the phuque up you moron. Post after post all you do is show your ignorance. Now I realise this post is yet another waste of bandwidth as you have me on ignore but I'm sure some nice poster will quote it so you see it. Moron

Quigs

Immortal
Is it a full moon?
True story here and a real full moon one too. I was out the front yard the other afternoon. I regularly take my dog out around 4ish and throw the ball for her to chase. We do this for about 30 - 40 minutes. Anyhow my neighbour from across the road comes out and comes across to have a chat as neighbours do.

He isn't a bad bloke but he loves and believes all the conspiracy theories etc.

As we were chatting I happened to notice the big ol' full moon rising up. I said something like... "get a load of the moon, how full it is and how clear is the visibility.

His reply after looking at it, he turns to me and says.... "It's hollow you know"
My reply "What's f**king hollow"
"The moon is" he says. He goes onto reliably inform me that the aliens broke off part of an astroid belt in our solar system to mould the moon, move it to where it is in relation to earth and then position it to revolve around our planet so that it could create the ocean tides. He then said, "You know the aliens have bases on the dark side of the moon, don't you"

After about ten minutes of this I politely told neighbour John it is starting to get bloody cold out here and Ive got a nice warm house to get back in to.

It is just another thing (the moon) that I must not mention in conversation around him. I've already stopped mentioning JFK, evolution, Covid, World Health Organisation, and Modern Medicine in general.

Quigs

Immortal
I could go some of that right now!
No apple crumble in 'me' Tora Bora cave at the moment but dear wife did bring me home a deep pan apple pie on Monday. I did have big pig out on that just after tea. It was far can alright too.

Tony Seibs

Juniors
Nikora not hitting the line hard enough? f**k me do you even watch him? Everything he does he tries to hurt merkins. He absolutely Belts blokes in defence and in attack his line running is creating so much space for Ramien and Katoa its not funny.

SJ would crab across field so much that Nikora was almost a winger in attack. Now he gets the ball in the lane he is supposed to be in and is gang tackled by 3 blokes, bit hard to break the line like that. But it keeps the defence guessing so next time or the time after that Hynes cuts out Nikora and hits Ramien in the open space that Nikora has created by staying in his lane and sucking in defenders, because of that Ramien is playing so well with the extra room he is being considered for origin.
f**k you talk some shit. All you want to do is make changes just for the sake of it. Nikora is doing his job and doing it well!
And you know why Teig is making line breaks? Because he is right next to Talakai who is doing exactly what Nikora does, on the other side of the field.
Like!