What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks vs. Gold Coast Titans

shadowboxer

First Grade
Bludger of a game which reflect the game day thread comments to be honest.
Out enthused and really out muscled at times but got the 2 points. Titans were really lucky to get away with what they did at times - how Tino wasn’t in the bin was beyond me.
Plenty to hate but that is a game we would have lost last year.
Top 8 realistic and Mad Monday not long after

The problem at the moment is that players are not in fear of getting dropped. When has Fitzy dropped a ”name“ player for having a few bad games this year?

Rattle the cage Fitzy and draw a line in the sand for stupidity, laziness, turnovers and gutless play. If the Jets players start thinking there’s a glass ceiling and the First Graders start believing there’s no trap door it’s not good for competition.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don’t think there’s anyone waiting with a cheque book to sign Trindall.

Storm didn’t see anything in him and we found fools gold.

Oh they saw something in him. Your post is misleading, he didn't play for the Storm other than as a 17 year old in their under 20s. He's also a QLD U/20 SOO rep.

He can play.

Chimp

Juniors
We’re wasting a bench spot on Tricky, and a starting spot on Wade. Neither bring anything.

Chimp

Juniors
Also, I thought Nicho played like a man who didn’t want to get hurt. I suspect he may have been told he’s in the origin squad, and didn’t want to risk injury.

Inferno

Coach
The problem at the moment is that players are not in fear of getting dropped. When has Fitzy dropped a ”name“ player for having a few bad games this year?

Rattle the cage Fitzy and draw a line in the sand for stupidity, laziness, turnovers and gutless play. If the Jets players start thinking there’s a glass ceiling and the First Graders start believing there’s no trap door it’s not good for competition.

I think the problem is with the injuries we have we don't have that luxary.

Who would you like to see dropped?

Weaponhead

Coach
Also, I thought Nicho played like a man who didn’t want to get hurt. I suspect he may have been told he’s in the origin squad, and didn’t want to risk injury.
He has played pretty for a while now. I can't understand why he is in consideration. Has nowhere near the physicality required.

From a Sharks perspective, I hope does get picked and comes back to club land a better player. We need him at his best to improve the performance of the team.

eddiesmith

Juniors
As shit as we played today, it seems to be a Gold Coast trend as much as anything. I’m not sure how many good wins we’ve had over them in recent years? We always seem to play shit against them.

Weaponhead

Coach
Top 4 is more than acceptable result wise at this point of the season. Performance wise they haven't played like a top 4 team since the Warriors game.

I don’t think there’s anyone waiting with a cheque book to sign Trindall.

Storm didn’t see anything in him and we found fools gold.
When there's players in the halves getting regular game time such as kyle flanagan, toby sexton, adam clune, shaun johnson, chanel harris-tavita etc someone would give him a contract if he were to leave