What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R15 Sat - Parramatta 26-16 Sydney @ CommBank

Round 15: Parramatta v Sydney

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Roosters did well to get into the arm wrestle in the second half but never looked like getting the points they needed.

Bazal

Post Whore
Quality game of footy, both sides kind of controlled one half?

We were in charge of the intensity first half...the Roosters tried to match our style in a way, but that let us offload a lot and that played right into our hands.

Second half they came out smarter and played their game, got into a real proper grind. We didn't score a try but I was stoked that we were willing to grind it out with them, they never really looked like grinding us out of the game. We could have scored more points but we also didn't need to.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Great game, congrats to all.
Genuine question to Parra fans, as pleased as you are tonight, are you also just a little bit angry too? There’s enough talent in this squad to put a game like this together more than 2/3 times a year, don’t you think?
Yep, that first half from both sides was quality, I know you can’t play like that every week but the difference between our best and our worst is massive.

Bazal

Post Whore
Genuine question to Parra fans, as pleased as you are tonight, are you also just a little bit angry too? There’s enough talent in this squad to put a game like this together more than 2/3 times a year, don’t you think?

It's frustrating for sure. But I can remember watching them back to 1992 and I can't think of a time Parra wasn't inconsistent? It's really odd. I can't work out why and apparently neither can any coach or playing group

84 Baby

Referee
It’s not so much the 2/3 times they play like that this year, it’s following those games up with last week’s efforts

Latest posts