What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R15 Sat - Parramatta 26-16 Sydney @ CommBank

Round 15: Parramatta v Sydney

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
@SLRBRONCOS @hineyrulz BA's just said Matto signed on for 4 more years so....

5Ojx.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
Serious question, if Parra pays his tithing money direct to the church does it go against the salary cap?

Yes, if the tithes are air tickets for players families. No if the tithes come in the form of bets won at golf.

Drew Hutchinson should be punted into the netherrealm , easily the worst player I have seen in FG …. Including David Baysari

super_coach

First Grade
Uncle Nick will pull the brown paper bags out and lure a few so called development players to Bondi. Of course his idea of a development player is a player who has only played 20 SOO games.
Anyway Parra on that form could push Penrith, but you never know what they are going to produce next game

Valheru

Coach
Walker is very good. Keary is very good, when he's conscious.

I just wonder if they're not very good together? They're both quite similar players...I feel like the top halves pairings have a point of difference from each other? And they all have at least one physical half IMO

Cleary and Luai, Hughes and Munster are far and away the leading halves pairings and they definitely do. Even for us, probs the best halves of the next tier down, Moses and Brown are very different.

Hard to disagree with this.

Walker is coming along nicely and will be there long term. I think ultimately keary will be moved on the next couple of years and possibly manu will go to 6.

Latest posts