What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lower the Guillotine its Rd15: 2022 Non Parra games

strider

Post Whore
There is an example of the silliness in the nrl ... a defender grabs a guy neck/shoulder - nothing, but instant penalty .... burton contributed to head slamming twal - puts him in dysneyland, but not a thought of being bad cos he wasnt tackling twal

Incorrect

Coach
Yeah probably. Watching tigpies implode. Awful.
Mick Potter got such a raw deal from the Tigers.... Farah played the backroom power plays from memory which saw Potter sacked...or maybe that was Jason Taylor....I can't keep up.... But I deffo think Potter has something to offer as a coach. He was a very smart player, and very talented to boot....

King-Gutho94

Coach
Mick Potter got such a raw deal from the Tigers.... Farah played the backroom power plays from memory which saw Potter sacked...or maybe that was Jason Taylor....I can't keep up.... But I deffo think Potter has something to offer as a coach. He was a very smart player, and very talented to boot....
Potter was before Taylor.

That's why Taylor tried to get rid of Robbie at any coat because he didn't want to be stabbed in the back either.

They finally got rid of Robbie and sacked Taylor anyway.

Latest posts