What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lower the Guillotine its Rd15: 2022 Non Parra games

84 Baby

Referee
Mick Potter got such a raw deal from the Tigers.... Farah played the backroom power plays from memory which saw Potter sacked...or maybe that was Jason Taylor....I can't keep up.... But I deffo think Potter has something to offer as a coach. He was a very smart player, and very talented to boot....
I read somewhere that Gus told Barrett not to go to Dogs (or Manly) because he’s not an old boy so no one will have his back (including Gus himself it seems). So Potter has him covered there if he gets fulltime job. Unless of course Gus was just full of shit with his comment to Barrett.
Also Potter was born in Parramatta…. Another junior we let go…

JokerEel

Coach
I read somewhere that Gus told Barrett not to go to Dogs (or Manly) because he’s not an old boy so no one will have his back (including Gus himself it seems). So Potter has him covered there if he gets fulltime job. Unless of course Gus was just full of shit with his comment to Barrett.

Dean Pay was treated like crap when he was coach but he is a Parra boy now!

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ffs Oh'Kneel.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I thought they actually treated him pretty well with the exception of giving a shit team
He was treated like garbage.

He took over in 2018 when they had no cap space to work with. They had foran and Woods signed on big money under hasler. Woods had to be let go after 10 weeks and foran barely played in 3 years.

That mess wasn't Dean pay's doing.

They also had James Graham, Renyolds who were the heart and soul were forced out in 2017.
Morris twins left a year later.

Now technically they were probably the right calls but I think it broke the club in the short term. And the mess was blamed on Dean not the board taking responsibility.

84 Baby

Referee
He was treated like garbage.

He took over in 2018 when they had no cap space to work with. They had foran and Woods signed on big money under hasler. Woods had to be let go after 10 weeks and foran barely played in 3 years.

That mess wasn't Dean pay's doing.

They also had James Graham, Renyolds who were the heart and soul were forced out in 2017.
Morris twins left a year later.

Now technically they were probably the right calls but I think it broke the club in the short term. And the mess was blamed on Dean not the board taking responsibility.
As I said they gave him a shit team, but other than that they gave him a contract extension and 3 seasons. The board didn’t take blame but they also didn’t hang him out to dry