What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
Depends how serious you are. A good starter set but overall a bit cheap and nasty and if you start playing a lot you'll quickly outgrow them.

I wouldn't recommend them tbh.
I don't want to spend more than that? Is there anything better at that price? Or must I spend more?

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't want to spend more than that? Is there anything better at that price? Or must I spend more?

You're governed by the amount you want to spend. I guess with the crypto crash and a recession looming you must tighten the belt

TheRam

Coach
its your party mate, believe what you like, doesn't make it finaincailly fesible

if anything, the proposed methods mentioned would be more expensive having to go so deep to harvest the steam and then replenish it, the whole article reads like a sales brochure to me

also, its no more sustainable than fossil fuels although some water is being recycled, but there is a difference between recycling and sustainability. And you can't just cool steam in a cooling tower, it will simply dissipate into the atmosphere, maybe there are other components that they left out to keep it simple for all the plebs

one thing in its favour right now is the rising cost of energy although that could drop soon

OK I don't think you have thought this through, but we will agree to disagree. Like I said earlier, I think this is the best very cheap, clean and recyclable energy for virtually anyone, that can start being used within this decade, that I have seen being developed.

Lets just wait and see.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
OK I don't think you have thought this through, but we will agree to disagree. Like I said earlier, I think this is the best very cheap, clean and recyclable energy for virtually anyone, that can start being used within this decade, that I have seen being developed.

Lets just wait and see.
A lot of focus on green hydrogen at the moment.