What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
OK I don't think you have thought this through, but we will agree to disagree. Like I said earlier, I think this is the best very cheap, clean and recyclable energy for virtually anyone, that can start being used within this decade, that I have seen being developed.

Lets just wait and see.

yep, let's see what develops

Avenger

Immortal
Spot on.

Clubs should be fitted, but there are so many charlatan "fitters" these days. Wouldn't know their arse from their elbow.

I avoid the big box stores like Golf World, Drummond and Golf Box. Full of clueless dicks.
FFS. Just give me a package and say,
Gordy, buy this one. I’m not paying more than $2k.

84 Baby

Referee
When he tells you they’re all more than $2k

images

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Fair enough mate. I’ll stop being a golf snob.

As far a package set goes you’ve picked a pretty good one tbh. Callaway make good clubs. I’d go for it.

Where will you play?

He’s buying a package set FFS. It will be a Dunlop if you are lucky.
I think that's what most do. I did. Bought a set of Taylor Made burners with the woods and bag. Never really liked them. Been gathering dust for years.
I also picked up a used set of Ben Hogan blades on a whim for a hundred or so. Brother who is actually good at golf has been using them for years.

Latest posts