What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

handyman2190

Bench
I hope we keep Tom but my gut says we could very well lose him
He isnt off contract until end 23 so 1 more year, reportedly on 700k, which i think is a fair price i dont think he would get more anywere else,but its probably the length he is looking at,if we release him we have lost the plot

handyman2190

Bench
Rabbitohs sign and extend contracts on eight up-and-coming stars: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...tend-contracts-on-eight-up-and-coming-stars2/

Gotta admit, I don't know much about any of these blokes but they all sound like bright prospects. Great to see the club locking up our long term future and I'm sure they're names we'll hear a lot more of in years to come.
Its great news, but do you think we are the only 1s chasing this type of talent, what im worried about is now and the next couple of years, now signing burton would help aleviate those fears

handyman2190

Bench
For all the speculation, i think sam will go to bennett, its a shame, after all the free money sam has recieved over the last few years from us.

Nafedogg

Juniors
Remember Sam already turned his back on the club once after his rugby attempt, he could have just stayed on after 2014 and we probably would have been in a better position those next 3 years.

Steenson123

Juniors
I would sign him straight away, 750k as a centre
Agreed. Burton is potentially a great player, a real stallion. Athletic, fit and lean as a racing snake. We need either Burton OR Crichton a quality young but experienced outside back. I would let Walker go and even Tom B and chase these two studs. Burton can play 6.
Brooks... NO!!

Steenson123

Juniors
Its great news, but do you think we are the only 1s chasing this type of talent, what im worried about is now and the next couple of years, now signing burton would help aleviate those fears
I would make Burton a MUST import. Let Walker leave and get Burton, and perhaps Tom B, if necessary. Burton is still so young but hungry to win. Great athlete, great person, no rubbish in him and he can do it all.

Latest posts