What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Knights Rep Players

Spot On

Coach
Big concerns over Gagai. Not crazy to say he’s been reserve grade standard for some time now.

Bloke misses 10 tackles at NRL level in 1 game but plays rep footy.

He missed 25 in last years origin.

He gets belted when he runs the ball.

What the concern?

ALX25

Juniors
Gagai is lucky QLD doesn't have any quality centres to choose from. Coming to the end of his SOO career and possibly and should be dropped for Game 3.

Jono078

Referee
Ponga’s HIA was a category 1 and apparently wasn’t great after leaving the field. That’s 2 in the last 3 weeks for him. Not great.

Club is going to have to take a good look at how they manage this. Wouldn’t surprise me if he has a couple of weeks off at least now.

aqua_duck

Coach
i said last year a 3 year deal for Gagai would really bite us in years 2 and especially year 3 which i think by that stage he'll be barely 1st grade standard, i stand corrected, he's looking like an absolute busted half way through year 1 and not even the great mystique of Origin Gagai has triggered any sort of response.

Latest posts