What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

PhilGould

Bench
Halftime of the Huddersfield game and they're up 10-4 despite looking very flat. Quiet game from Pryce thus far but laid on their second try with a chip kick. Had an uncharacteristic missed conversion from close, so the Knights goal kicking curse may already be on him.

PhilGould

Bench
Can never tell what position the halves are named in because of the set squad numbers but he's playing more like a 7. Taken almost all of the general play kicks and played a fair bit of first receiver.

And as I'm typing this he steps a couple to score a very soft try. Up 32-4 now.

Sir Galahad

Juniors
100% agree

If we go after Brooks again after what weve seen of him this year then our recruitment team needs to get the arse. No way is he a guy you want to bring to the club
Newcastle wouldnt be the right team for him either. A team with no confidence isnt the right place for a player that doesnt have any. The place would be the end of him.

The club should already be on the phone to Hastings and Burton's management- both would be a massive up-grade on what we have at the moment.

Yosh

Coach
I meant the role. Who in the club is in charge of the long term vision and structure of the club?

Jono078

Referee
I meant the role. Who in the club is in charge of the long term vision and structure of the club?
This I would think is part of Buderus’ role along with Gardner, but yeah I don’t really understand who does what and to what extent any more.

Knight Tales

Juniors
O’Brien and the players are totally divided. This week he has started blaming them without actually naming the culprits. Now we all know clubs tow this line. However he has basically admitted he is unable to control his players in pre season.

Yosh

Coach
This I would think is part of Buderus’ role along with Gardner, but yeah I don’t really understand who does what and to what extent any more.

Bedsy is a nice lad but doesn't have the experience or background to lead our club in a general manager role. Gardner doesn't have the footy background to be successful either. I think we need this sorted out first. Recruitment is on song but there is no overarching strategy in place. It feels like what Bedsy wants, Gardner wants, AOB wants etc. is all different.

Johns Magic

Referee
O’Brien and the players are totally divided. This week he has started blaming them without actually naming the culprits. Now we all know clubs tow this line. However he has basically admitted he is unable to control his players in pre season.

Where is this from ?

Sir Galahad

Juniors
So AOB is admitting the playing group arent working for him and they arent buying in to what he's selling? That he's failed to instill a winning disciplined culture.

So some players didnt put in and he rewarded them with a start ? ffs

The ship just listed to one side here and the Capt is blaming the crew.